CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blogging Marathon

I think that I have finally updated my blog. So if you want to catch up on what happened at our home for the month of May you will have to scroll through many posts, you may even have to look on the side bar and see which posts you haven't read, because you can't even scroll down far enough to fit all the posts from today!! The first one I blogged about today was the baby. I totally understand if you don't make it through all of the posts, mainly so many posts for my purposes so that I could have some of these events written down. I am sure that it will be out of date tomorrow. But I will find time another day to blog more of our daily happenings!!

1 comments:

stoner said...

You go girl! I have enjoyed your posts!