CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby

On Monday, June 1st I went in for a 3D ultrasound. I have never had a 3D Ultrasound and thought that since this will be the last baby I would try it. Well, the baby's nose was in my placenta and they have to have so much fluid between the face and the baby to be able to get a good 3D picture. They took a 3D picture of his leg but that is not so exciting-so I didn't add a picture. They did get this great picture of the baby's profile. They were able to see hair on his head and I am amazed that 10 weeks later you can actually see the fat has grown on his cheeks. I think he looks like a pretty handsome baby!!
The girls (Breanna and Hattie) came with me--they were hillarious they kept on asking about baby Carter and Breanna kept on insisting that the person who has the baby gets to name the baby--this is because she knows I would name the baby Carter (instead of Andrew which Russell and the boys like) Anyway, baby is on track and looks healthy and is still a boy!!

2 comments:

Jill Jones said...

I always wanted to try that once as well. Glad you got the chance! He does look handsome! I like Carter too.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

How cute. That would be fun to do a 3D ultrasound. I agree...I like the name Carter too.