Breanna's birthday was Sunday!! We had a family dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Anderson's on Saturday night and so we decided to let her celebrate a few hours early and so she got to open her presents and have cake and ice cream on Saturday night!! She was so excited all day Saturday. I think she asked me at least 20 times if it was time to go to grandma's yet!! Finally it was time HURRAY!! They played in the water for a little while first and then we let her open her presents.
SEVEN birthay spankins from Grandpa
Then the favorite part of the party was letting the balloons go
and watching them float up into the sky. (which I didn't get any pictures of)
Happy Birthday Breanna!!


2 comments:
That picture of Logan in the box is hilarious! It took me a minute to realize that it wasn't a doll!
Oh shoot, the only picture I couldn't enlarge was the one of Logan sticking his face in the box....I wanted to see it bigger. Looks like another fun birthday celebrated without Russell. :)
Post a Comment