What is this you say?? It is a game that involves fly swatters and either a bouncy ball, tennis ball, well I guess any ball that you can swat. It started with Brock and Logan--and they are the ones who play it the most. But anyone with a fly swatter can play!!! It is hillarious for me to watch them--so I snapped a few shots this time as they were playing. Logan really gets into it and loves to play!! I love it when the kids invent games and really enjoy playing them!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


3 comments:
sounds fun!
How creative! And I noticed...19 more days to go! How exciting! I'm sure you are ready to be done. It looks like you guys are having a very fun summer. Jared would be VERY jealous of the Alaskan fishing trip!
You should teach them Flying Fly Swatter Hockey - which is when your kids leave the door open for 10 seconds and the mom spends the rest of the day running after the flying hocky pucks!!!
Let me know when that baby makes an appearance!
Post a Comment