CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Heise

Heise is a close place to go and swim--but each summer we never make it up there. My brothers and their families decided to go on Friday. I was only going to send my boys with them--but then after much consideration I decided that I needed a day away and I would only be 1/2 hour away if I did go into labor--so I packed up the girls and Logan and we headed up to play.
As I went through to pay...I remembered one reason why we don't go every summer--it is expensive!! It cost me $28 for me, Hattie, and Breanna--I could have taken my whole family to Ross park for that amount!! Oh well it is the memories that are made not the amount of money that it cost RIGHT???
Anyway, Brinton, Brock, and Breanna all had slide passes and had a great time going down the slide!! As for me and Hattie and Logan we had a great time playing and splashing in the pool.

What even a picture of me (I know farmer tan and all!!)



We had a great day!! I am glad I decided to go!!

0 comments: