CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 31, 2009

Positive Day

So I found this on the hair blog and thought that it was a great idea!!
We could all use a little more positive thoughts in our days right??

So here are some things I am grateful for...


1. A wonderful husband

2. Kids that are happy and healthy and for the most part helpful!!

3. A baby on the way--the positive of him not coming yet is that I am not up all night feeding and I am not an emotional wreck yet :)

4. Extended family that is close so my kids know what is like to be around grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

5. The gospel in my life--knowing that there is and eternal plan to life

6. Summer--it is nice to sleep in and stay up late, makes me appreciate the schedule again when school starts.

7. That my house is clean and the laundry is done--(for a few more days at least)

8. That I have great friends

9. Yummy Raspberries, zucchini, potatoes, and peas to eat out of the garden

10. Blogs that are like journals so that every once in a while I have to think about things to be positive or grateful about and that I actually write them down.

Now have a positive outlook on life today--hopefully it will make your day that much better!!

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Way to keep it positive!!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

So when do we get the Half Empty day? After the baby keeps you up all night and you are an emotional wreck? I will be watching!!!