So Russell went to Alaska with his brother Nathan, cousin Jason, Uncles Jim, Ron, & Kelly. They flew in an airplane and then rented a motorhome and they are cruising around in that!! Russell said that it is pretty tight quarters but for the most part they are on the river fishing. The sun is up all day long so they tend to stay up late and get up early. The night they caught the fish (that I know about) it was around 10:30 pm and they fished until 1 am.
I aquired the picture of the fish because Russell took it with his cell phone and then emailed it to me. It will be a whole list of fish pictures when I get the camera home I am sure!!
There is some more information!!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


2 comments:
Thanks for the info. :) Once I saw that Jim was there I was assuming that Jason went too.
Sounds like fun. How ya holdin' up? Need a break yet? :)
Post a Comment