CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Guessing Game

So someone told me I should post a guessing game.
So here goes....

There are not many days left so you need to post your guess by tomorrow night (Tuesday).
Guess the day the baby will be born
Time of day the baby will be born
Weight of baby

Two bits of information:
I am dialating (a 2 as of monday afternoon)
My official due date is August 9th.

Good luck guessing. I haven't been doing a very good job of it!!

8 comments:

JulieJ said...

aug 1st, 2:22 p.m. 6lb 3 oz

Tina said...

Thursday, July 30, 2009...um let's say aournd 3 in the afternoon. 6#6oz. You have little babies ;)

Takara said...

Friday, July 31st
6lbs. 4 oz.
11:29 a.m.

Nancy J said...

friday, 1:33 pm 7 lbs 1 oz

Amberly said...

August 2nd, 1:30 pm, 6 lbs. 12 oz.

The Freed Family said...

Tuesday, August 4--Sorry.
6 lb. 10 oz.
11:20 am

Jody said...

August 3rd 10:55 AM 6lbs 13oz and this is only if you go into labor on your own! No inductions or augmentation or it is totally all wrong. If that happens I give you 2 hours after your water breaks to have a done deal!!! Good luck You always do great!!!

Anonymous said...

Aug 5th, 10 am 7 lbs