CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Little Boys

My little boys are getting big fast.

Logan is a crack up. He likes to wear his swimsuit in the middle of a snowstorm.


He always wants to see his picture on the back of the camera....

And when he knows you are taking a picture of him. He says "cheese" and then squints his eyes like this....
Andrew has started eating rice cereal and some fruits and veggies. He loves it, so much that it is hard to feed him. His hands start waving and his feet start kicking. He just can't get enough.

He loves to be in his high chair in the kitchen with us. It is entertaining for him--the kids pass by and kiss him and talk to him. He loves being the center of attention.
He is rolling all over the place and once he gets on his tummy he looks like an inch worm.

He also likes short amounts of time in his jumper. I think that he knows that when I put him in it--it means that I would like to try to get something done. So he only lasts for about 5 minutes. But boy does he jump.
The kids are sweet to take time out and read to him, play with him, and hold him. What a lucky little boy.
These are some pictures of him five months old already.



1 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I came across a younger picture of Tyson (when he was about 8 months old) in my cleaning yesterday and it made me sad. I thought he was still little, but after seeing that picture I realized that he is big.