I thought I would be the mom who always took my kids to the mall to see Santa, who would turn the milk green on St. Patty's day and other fun things like that. I don't know why I can't be that mom, it just seems like my great ideas get lost in the daily activities and the holiday creeps up on me before I can get my act together. Well needless to say I am grateful for a ward party where Santa shows up every year so that my children can sit on his lap and get a picture with him. I am also grateful when they only ask Santa for one thing off of their list that is a million miles long.
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


1 comments:
I have to agree, I always see everyones pictures of the cute stuff they do on holidays! I have big ideas, but never seem to follow through with them!
Post a Comment