CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New Additions

We have two new additions to our family. Sugar & Spice.... They are 5 year old sisters.
A little sooner than I thought we would have a dog this year, and surprising now that we have two. But I think it will be good.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Cute! I think you are crazy but cute!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the crazy!!! Hope you love them!!!

The Freed Family said...

Yep....they are freakin' me out. They look scary. :) Just kidding....but not really!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

YOU TOO!!! And I thought WE were the only crazies - mine can't come inside though... and only one. You are super nice.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

They are super cute! Does your dad know yet...he is going to freak out!! I bet the kids love them.

Darin and Shannon said...

Congrats! That is exciting!

Anonymous said...

Joy, Joy, Joy, you must have some serious mental stamina getting those dogs. By the way I was crazy about Hatti's hair Sunday. Next time you do it that way could you call me. Breanna's was super cute as well. Glasses have come a long way. They are just an accessory now and Breanna got some cute ones.