So Christmas break was good. Brinton had swim practice M-Th mornings. Brock ended up with Strep Throat so he didn't get to play with any friends. We just mainly stayed home and enjoyed being home. Wednesday I spent all day doing laundry and cleaning up so that Thursday I could spend most of the day packing up for Island Park. Russell got off early than we thought and so we headed up to Island Park for the weekend. We rented a cabin and were staying there with the extended Taylor family. So we had 10 adults, 4 teenagers, 3 pre-teens, 6 kids ranging from 4 to 8, and 4 children 2 years old and younger. So let the party begin!!!
We played our favorite game Settlers of Catan 5 times (and I won 3 times) Everyone brought their favorite games so there was a game going most of the time.
We ate yummy food until it didn't even sound good to eat anymore but then we would make some more food!!Toni brought her beads so there was some jewlery making time. And Takara brought some stuff to make hair bows.
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


2 comments:
Sounds fun--food, family, movies, and games! You should make that an annual thing!
That sounds like so much fun. The cabin looks so nice. I'm sure that your kids will remember this forever!
Post a Comment