CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 12, 2011

4th of July

Russell was coming home for a reunion on July 6th and so he stayed in Rifle over 4th of July weekend. That left me in charge of the 4th of July festivities and activities. Russell usually doesn't like to buy fire works but I think it is fun---so Brinton and I set out to the firework stand.

Later that evening Nathan and Amy and family came over so they stayed to watch our little firework show. The kids loved it. Even the teens...
Sparklers are always fun

Sometimes they are hard to light.







I got some pretty cool pictures.



The grand finale of the fireworks at the Taylor house.

On Monday morning, {the actual holiday} We got up and Grandma Anderson went with us to the 4th of July parade. Then we went to Uncle Kim and Aunt Vangie's house for a BBQ and to play in the water. We decided to venture out to the Idaho Falls Firework celebration. It was a good thing that we met Nathan & Amy's family because before the fireworks were over I had three of the six kids sleeping and had to figure out how to get back to the car :) We had a great holiday.

0 comments: