CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Family Photos

So we had a million things to do while Russell was home and while we were preparing to move, but it is that time of year when we get our family photos taken. Since we were moving and I didn't know who would take them this year and I already have a great friend who has taken our photos for the last few years, I decided it was a must to squeeze them in. So on Monday afternoon we prettied ourselves up and headed down to Freeman Park.


Side Note:

I haven't done any editing yet, I am just trying to get caught up on the blog. I may have to edit some of the lighting and do a little cropping before I order some for my wall. :)


Usually the first photo is one of the best---this year not so---

Brock and Breanna what were you thinking :)

Below are the smiles of pain and suffering while getting your picture taken. It took about 15 photos before they relaxed their smiles.
This is my favorite family picture... The kiddos.

I love the navy and pink together with the green all around.





Hattie is a little poser.

Logan

Andrew wouldn't smile for us so we started playing peek-a-boo

then he had the greatest grins

Brinton

Breanna

Brock

The boys

The girls

The kids in the creek

Thanks Mary for taking our pictures!! They turned out great. I can't wait to get them printed and put them on my wall.

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

They are all good....but I really like the bridge one.

Takara said...

So fun!! I love that close-up family pic! It will look great on your new wall... Such a cute family! :)