CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Friends Forever

So after the house was empty, everything was clean, and we had eaten dinner.

It was time for our going away ice cream sandwich party.

The kids had been waiting all week for this night. However, I don't think they realized what was happening really until the end of the night. The firts part of the evening was a lot of fun and games and laughter and giggles. The last part of the evening was filled with many many sobs and tears. We love our friends and family so much and are sad that we don't get to see them everyday.


Hattie was excited to serve ice cream sandwiches.
I don't even think I need to say much about each picture.
The pictures speak louder than words.
We truly made some great friends at our house on Journee Circle.






























We cried when our friends left our house.


I cried as I shut the house down for one last time.

We cried as we drove away from the circle.

We cried as we said "Good-bye house"


I cry tonight as I write this post.


We were truly lucky to live by so many family members

and to make so many friends who loved us for who we are.


We are slowly making new friends here,

but our Idaho friends will always have a special place in our hearts, forever.



2 comments:

Mrs. KIR said...

Oh that is so heart wrenching! New friends will abound in time and all the space in your heart will be double full!

Julie said...

Thanks for making me cry all over again. I've enjoyed reading all of your posts on your new adventures. We love you and miss you!