CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Grateful Wife

So I am a grateful wife... Russell has been gone on a river trip down the Main Salmon river for the past four days. And last night he returned home safely. I am grateful that he is safe and even more grateful he is home. He was gone the week before on business and then only home for four days before he left again. (Let's just say it was a little stressful at times at home--trying to juggle the schedule and the kids) So--I am grateful he is home and that he doesn't have any more trips planned for a while. It is nice to have him home.

1 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I don't know how single moms do it, do you? Aleast you have his trips over with....I am still dreading Mitch's upcoming one. Sorry we have been so busy and I didn't check on you more.