I have been tagged a couple of times and so I better at least reply to one of them.
Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules
3. Write six random things about yourself
4. Tag six people
5. Let each person you are tagging them by leaving them a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your blog entry is up
Here we go!! Remember they are six random things--(pretty much the first things that come to my mind :))
1. I love to throw parties. I have been like this for a long time!! In high school my friends would come to me and say--hey let's have a party this weekend. Well I am married with children and I am still one to throw a party, offer to have a party at my house, or bring the party somewhere else.
2. I get migraines--I know this is not a positive upbeat thing--but I do get them. If I consistently go to the chiropractor then I get them less frequently. If I catch it soon enough--I can take tylenol and caffine and it will go away fairly quickly.
3. Russell and I are the nursery leaders in our ward. Let me tell you that with 16 children who come regularly each Sunday--I end up going home and needing a nap. And we are one of two nurseries in our ward. Don't get me wrong--I love teaching the little children and we are getting into a good routine--it just makes me tired.
4. I love to give gifts. In fact I make baby blankets for all of the people who are having babies in our ward. (and that is ALOT!!) But I do it because I love to!!
5. I love to play cards. Ever since I can remember my mom and dad playing cards with my aunts and uncles--I wanted to sit at the table and learn how to play the games. (pinnocle, hand and foot, etc) When they thought that I was old enough they let me play. I remember one time we went to my Aunt's in Arizona and there was a card game that went on for about 36 hours. When someone got tired and went to bed--someone else would get up and fill in. I also remember going to my Aunt's house in Las Vegas and as soon as we were done giving hugs we would pull the cards out and play. I am glad that Russell shares with me the enjoyment of playing card games.
6. In December-- Russell and I will be going on our second cruise. We will be gone for 8 days to the Exotic Mexican Riveria--so our stops are Acapulco, Xtapa, and Manzanillo. This will be a great thing for me to look forward to--however it also gives me a little bit of stress because I will have to be very prepared for Christmas.
Now to tag some 6 people: Jana, Julie, Kristina, Natalie, Takara, and Janae
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


1 comments:
Cool about the cruise--have fun--sorry about the migranes-YUCK...also, I LOVE card games and have only known a few peopl who know how to play hand and foot--my favorite game--tied with wacky six! only I am not as lucky as you---Mark HATES to play games:(
Post a Comment