CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lip Gloss Girls

The other day the girls got new lip gloss--and you know when you have lip gloss you must also have sunglasses, necklaces, braclets, hats, and some type of shoe that goes klip-klop right??? (Russell thought they were so cute that he told me to take pictures and if I take pictures I must blog them right??)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russ is right--these pictures are adorable! But babe--the lipgloss stories I could tell-with two girls--being first and all, lip gloss still rules our house many days! No chapped lips in the Goddard world (daddy's included tee hee.) I have had to make specific rules as to when, where, and how we use the silly stuff. Crazy I know!

The Freed Family said...

So Cute! Sisters, how fun! I wish Hailey had one. I have learned that girls are soooo much more helpful than boys. Hailey has been a big help to me these past few weeks.