CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Patty Cake
Patty Cake
Bakers Man
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.




So a week ago when I went golfing with the boys my mom watched Logan for me---when I came to pick him up

she said "I didn't know Logan knew Patty Cake."

I said, "I didn't know that either"


Now the favorite thing for the kids to do with Logan is Patty Cake and they also like to see how long they can get him to follow them around-- they take a toy and then lead him like a puppy. The other day Brock said, "He followed me clear to the girls bedroom!!"

Since it is all about Logan---I also gave him a haircut. The big boys hair had grown out in a months time so they needed haircuts. Well since I was cutting I decided Logan could have a little bit of a trim up too. (dirty face and all) we had just finished dinner and since there was a mess I thought I would only clean up one mess. Logan did a great job sitting there for me. He didn't so much like the cape--but we got it done!!

Brock was the photographer on the haircut photos!!

1 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I almost chose this background today! We both must have good taste! Cute pictures.