CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Great Day!

So I ended up having a great day yesterday. Thanks to a great husband who told me he was going to work but instead got up and rode his bike to his mom and dad's house where he picked up the old pick-up truck and went shopping (at Sam's). Meanwhile I was home getting ready for the day and ready to run a few errands. Well, I went in the girls room to help Hattie get dressed and I usually always look out the window to see what was going on and the pick up was in our driveway--I said to the kids, "what is the pick up doing in the driveway???" We went around to see what was going on and in popped Russell through the back door saying he just brought my birthday present home (a new gas grill :)) and my other present was that he took the rest of the day off and would stay home with me. He had also stopped and got balloons!! The kids loved that!

What a happy surprise. He went with us to golf and a ran a couple errands, then he did my grocery shopping for me, then he cooked me a yummy steak on the new grill.

Also a big thanks to all of my friends who wished me happy birthday either through phone calls, emails, visits, and presents. It is great feeling to know you are loved and appreciated so thanks for making me feel that way yesterday!!

My mom and dad stopped by and visited with me for a while in the afternoon and they brought me a present and a cake.
Breanna had some friends over. They were pretty funny. They had all jumped into the pool with all of their clothes on. Then they had some great poses for me and the camera. They also put a great High School Musical dance performance on for us.
And last but not least--remember the birthing story I told you yesterday??? Well- last night I got a phone call that my friend who lives down the street had her baby yesterday. So welcome to the world little Vennis. And boy does she have the story to tell about her birthday!!!

0 comments: