CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We have a CRAWLER!!

No NOT a night crawler--a baby crawler. Last week (Friday to be exact) I was playing with Logan on the floor and he was being so cute. So I took a couple snapshots of him attempting to crawl. Each time he would lean over to reach something he would sit up and be a couple inches away from where he started--so he was actually crawling backwards. Well since last Friday he has figured out arm, arm, leg, leg. He is still moving pretty slowly but he is doing it!!



(You can see how much farther he is away from the toy.
The kids thought this was pretty funny)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is funny--and cute all at the same time!!! What a cute little boy he is!

The Freed Family said...

Man, you have been busy blogging. I didn't even see these. So he crawls now, huh? This summer we have been so busy...yet haven't done much...time is just flying by.