Well the first day of school has come and gone. How can I tell--well the kids were harder to wake up this morning. I had to go in and wake Breanna up 3 times. And as for the boys the goofing off time before school has started. I think Brock lost 2 pairs of socks--cuz he didn't know where he put them. Oh well, the blessing for the day is that it is Friday, we can have a couple days off and start over again on Monday.








And Hattie had to show off her cute hair and outfit for her first day of school (at home) with out the big kids. She played with her friend Creighton, then we ran a couple errands, then we picked up Grandma and Grandpa Anderson and went to Applebee's for lunch. Then Hattie was able to spend a couple hours visiting Grma & Grmpa Anderson at their house all by herself


5 comments:
Breanna's hair is so cute. I am afraid of the teenage years every day. I can only imagine what it will bring.
Looks like they all had fun.
Hooray for school! Cute hair too. How'd you get that all done in time?
the hair--girl, you are amazing. That early in the morning my girls are lucky if their hair is brushed--lol. anyway, isn't the house weird without the big kids! I am getting used to it as we have been in for a week and 2 days, but still. I get bored around 1:00 and can't wait for the bus to arrive!
Changed my blog site early since we are going to be gone on the 31st it is now
thatswhatitellmyself.blogspot.cm
Post a Comment