CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update on Summer happenings

So we have added a couple things to our last minute summer activities


Thursday... I had to do a little cleaning and laundry so that happened on Thursday--but I also did 25 more quarts of beans.


Friday....I had so much laundry on Thursday--that I finished it up on Friday morning--we also cleaned the house--but then Russell took half the day off and so we stopped at Wendy's and got some lunch to eat in the park. Then we went to Tauphaus park and ate our lunch and then went to the zoo. This was the first time all season that we went zoo. It was great--the kids really enjoyed looking at the animals.

After the zoo we went over to the equal access playground. The kids played for a little while. No pictures of the playground but the kids did have fun. (they must have because 4 of the 5 children were asleep about 1 mile down the road!!) Then we stopped and got a Jamba Juice and went to the shoe store to buy new school shoes. It was a great day!!

Today--Saturday--we got up and had a yummy breakfast (biscuits and gravy!!) Then Russell started measuring and figuring for some new shelves in the garage.


We are on the count down. Tomorrow we have church and I'm sure some visiting family members. Then only 3 days left--we will see what else we will have in store.

0 comments: