So I had a horrible mess in my house and my kitchen yesterday and then I told the kids they could play with their friends after dinner. Well you see it was probably 5:30 and I told them they could play at 6:30 and I hadn't even started dinner--I didn't even know what was for dinner yet. Well in the blink of an eye I decided to have Fried Rice so I started the preparations. Needless to say I really had no idea where the kids were and what they were doing and Logan was crawling around the floor keeping himself happy. He found the pots and pan cupboard!! This was a first for him. Then Hattie needed something so I went to help her and then Breanna came running--"Come and help Logan" So I came and this is what I found.
The funny part to me is that the pot that he is sitting in was behind the door that was closed. So I imagine that he was half way in the cupboard at some point. Who knows he may be a great cook someday!!
Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


1 comments:
That reminds me of Quinton's arm getting stuck in the oil :) He still asks to hear that story...maybe I should scrapbook it...
Post a Comment