So today while I was at the store and Russell was at the store. Hattie had the opportunity to stay with Grandma Taylor. They were able to do some weeding and have a snack and spend some time together. Hattie asking me how the ladybug song went?? I have no clue. Well Grandma Taylor came back over later for dinner and they practiced it over and over. I got it on video. (I missed the first ladybug ladybug--but got the rest)
Go to the bottom of the blog and push pause on my playlist so you can hear Hattie.
Ladybug, ladybug fly away home
your house is on fire, your children are gone
all but one, her name is Ann
She is hiding under the pudding pan.


1 comments:
How precious is that? Hattie is such a cute girl. I'm glad that she is a good friend to Creighton (and Brandon plays with her a fair share when she is here too).
Post a Comment