So when I got dinner all in bowls ready for the table it looked so yummy-I thought I better capture the moment. We had honey barbeque pork chops, new peas and potatoes, and beets. I love cooking food out of the garden--it always seems to taste so much better.
Then we had the afternoon to hang out at home. I started blogging of course and was looking at some church website--well it led me to some hairdo blog that led me to some more hairdo blogs (girlydos.blogspot.com) Well then of course I had to try one hairdo out on Breanna. I think I will be trying some more in the coming week. 


Friday Thoughts: Midsummer Survival
4 days ago


3 comments:
mmmm, yummy dinner! Makes me jealous as our garden was a flop this year (too much rain and coldness here in Illinois)! Plus, the hair-do is so cute! I am impressed you can get her to let you do that. My girls HATE their hair brushed, put up or sprayed.
Looks like a delicious dinner and cute hair. How fun! :)
Cute hair and Breanna makes a great model. Those teenage years my get even worse! This whole blogging thing really does make a great family history. I love all of the pictures!
Post a Comment