CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Mom, Can we have dog???"

This is something that I hear very often. The boys are the ones who usually ask. Then there is Breanna who asks. And now even Hattie will ask the ever repeated question--"Mom, Can we have a dog??" My answer is almost always the same--"When dad says we can then we will get one," or "Someday we will." When we do get a dog we would like a miniature daschund....

Awhile back our neighbors came home with the dog I want a little black and brown daschund--so we have had the opportunity to dog sit a few times. To tell you the truth after dog sitting, sometimes I wonder if I ever want a dog (but even still I think we will)


Well the point of the story is that Ragnar (our neighbors dog) was over the other day. When we first started dog sitting Logan did not like the dog--however he has had a change of heart and now when Logan and Ragnar are outside, Logan tries to crawl towards the dog--then he will sit there while Ragnar licks his face. It is pretty funny. So the other day Logan had some oreo cookie smeared all over his face and the dog came over to get a little treat. Here are the pictures we took--

1 comments:

The Freed Family said...

That is funny and gross at the same time.