CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Garden Time

It is starting to be harvest time from now until the fall. So I thought I would post some pictures of our garden. I enjoy gardening, the kids however don't necessarily like to weed--(but I remember dreading the day that my mom said that we had to go outside and weed, and now I don't mind that chore)
This year we planted tomatoes, carrots, peas, beans, potatoes, onions, zucchini, and yellow squash. Every year we have raspberries and strawberries.
We have already picked a couple batches of strawberries, and a couple pickings of raspberries. The peas are a few days out and the other day while I was weeding I saw some potatoes--So it is almost time for new peas and potato dinner. yummy!!

Yesterday I did find a couple cherry tomatoes that are almost ripe.
Bring on the bacon for a fresh BLT!!



1 comments:

The Freed Family said...

Cute new background. Thank you so much for the wonderful dinner tonight. Everything was so fresh and yummy....the salmon, the corn, the pie. I definitely need the recipes! Did I mention that the pie was to die for! It was a slice of heaven in my mouth! I hope to be just like you someday. Thanks for taking care of me this week.